There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Days 71-75 April 28-May 2 Back in Vienna/ Ted comes to visit

After catching up on some lost sleep from the previous days of traveling it was time to meet up with Ted. YAY! Family!! So I met him at his hotel and we went out for dinner. We had a lovely dinner at the café in the Belvedere gardens and then went back to bed. The next day we went to Stephansplatz to see the church, went to the Schloss Schonnbrunn , I showed him my apartment and school and then we went up to Kahlenberg to get a good view of the city and to get some dinner. We ate at a place I have wanted to eat at for the last couple of months. It is situated in the middle of the woods with an outdoor grill, bar, wine booth, crepe bar, and the atmosphere is just really cool. We ate there and then went to bed for the night. It was a good day showing Ted around. The next day we had a bit of a problem. We must have just missed each other at the place we were supposed to meet. To make a long story short 9 hours later we finally find each other watch some pitiful fireworks with my friends and then go get some dinner. It was an interesting day, trying to find each other. The next morning it was time for Ted to leave. I met him at his hotel had some breakfast and then said my goodbyes. It was really nice talking to Ted. Telling him all of my plans for the future and seeing what advice he has. It was just nice to spend time with him. On another note, Vienna has changed SOO much in the month I had been gone. The streets were just blooming with flowers; everyone was eating and drinking outside now. It has just really come to life. It is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment