There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 61-April 18, London

I was awoken at 7:30 by a security guard telling me they were shutting down the airport and were kicking all of us out. GREAT. Now how am I supposed to figure out my tickets with Ryanair. These discount airlines are not the easiest to get in touch with. I get a bus to center London. I then find a hostel, check in and go to a cafĂ© to try to figure out what I was going to do. The first thing I did was looked up the ticket home, as this was my first option. Unfortunately everything had been sold over night, due to the fact that everyone is trying to get home. Sooo…. I decided I would go to Edinburgh, try to talk to some Ryanair people there and cancel my tickets and then travel Scotland for 9 days. After getting my bus ticket for the next morning, I walked around for about four hours and saw as much of London as I could for my short stay. It is nice to be in a country that speaks my language. After being in countries for the last two months that speak other languages and me having to use hand signals a lot, I am actually looking forward to the next week. It will be good. I went back to the hostel, got paced for the next morning, and went to bed to try to make up for some lost sleep in the Luton airport. SCOTLAND TOMORROW!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment